GER Requirements

To fulfill a GER abroad, you must obtain approval from the relevant department on campus. For instance, if you want to fulfill the HAL requirement of SPAN 312, then you must meet with the Faculty Study Abroad Representative in the Spanish department. The Representative must assign the course with the Emory equivalent of SPAN 312 and sign the Academic Course Plan (or provide an email to Emory College Study Abroad with the approval).  For a full list of General Education Requirements, please click here.