STEP 1: Any student interested in applying to semester study abroad must first attend a GOING GLOBAL ADVISING SESSION.
- Going Global sessions are now offered via zoom. You can register for a session by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Sessions will be offered at the following times:
- Wednesdays at 12pm EDT
- Thursdays at 4pm EDT
- Fridays at 10am EDT
If you are unable to make one of the above listed times, please contact email@example.com.
*These Going Global Advising Sessions are for Semester Program applicants. Students interested in summer opportunities, please click here.
See below to find the advisor for your program.
- Jessica Mrase: Australia, New Zealand, Europe (except for UK, Ireland, Spain, France, Portugal, Switzerland, Denmark, & Sweden)
- Katherine Culley: UK (except University of Oxford), Ireland, Asia
- Kate Dawson: Central and Latin America, Africa, Middle East, Portugal, Switzerland, SIT IHP
- Sarah Knight: Emory Salamanca Program, EDUCO, Sciences Po
- Laura Ochs: DIS - Study Abroad in Scandinavia, University of Oxford