STEP 1: Any student interested in applying to semester study abroad must first attend a GOING GLOBAL ADVISING SESSION at the Office of International and Summer Programs (OISP). Going Global Sessions are held in Candler Library, room 216. Oxford students, please reach out to email@example.com to arrange an online Going Global session.
- Wednesdays at 12:00 PM
- Fridays at 11:00 AM
*These Going Global Advising Sessions are for Semester Program applicants. Students interested in summer opportunities, please click here.
STEP 2: After attending a Going Global Advising Session, you may schedule an individual appointment with the appropriate semester/year advisor. Advising is required for all semester/year study abroad programs.
See below to find the advisor for your program.
- Jessica Mrase: Australia, New Zealand, Europe (except for UK, Ireland, Spain, France, Portugal, Switzerland, Denmark, & Sweden)
- Katherine Culley: UK (except University of Oxford), Ireland, Asia
- Kate Dawson: Central and Latin America, Africa, Middle East, Portugal, Switzerland, SIT IHP
- Sarah Knight: Emory Salamanca Program, EDUCO, Sciences Po
- Laura Ochs: DIS - Study Abroad in Scandinavia, University of Oxford