Summer Study Abroad- Emory faculty-led summer study abroad programs
- Students who wish to meet with an advisor to discuss summer study abroad must first attend a Summer Going Global Session. These sessions will be held in Candler Library, room 216, and will last around 30 minutes.
After attending a Summer Going Global, you are able to request a meeting with an advisor for any additional questions. See below for specific program advising contacts:
- Jeremy Billetdeaux: Iberian Studies, Psychology in the British Isles, Sociology-Comparative Health
- Tim Edenfield: Arabic Language and North African Studies, Art History, Chinese Studies, Environmental Field Studies, Japanese Studies, Korean Studies
- Kate Dawson: Anthropology, Chemistry Studies, Economics at LSE, Human Health, NBB in Paris, Tibetan Mind/Body
- Jessica Mrase: European Politics, French Studies, German Studies, Italian Studies, Portuguese Studies
- Laura Ochs: British Studies
Global Internships- all cities
- Initial Advising: Students who wish to meet with an advisor to discuss Global Internships must first attend an Intern 101 Session. These sessions will be held in Candler Library, room 216, and will last around 30 minutes. If the session times do not work with your class calendar, then you may directly schedule a one-on-one advising (see below). Session times are listed here.
- Follow-Up/One-on-One Advising: Schedule an appointment with a Global Internship Advisor. Oxford students may provide a phone number for phone advising.
International Transient Study