Summer Study Abroad- Emory faculty-led summer study abroad programs
- Students who wish to meet with an advisor to discuss summer study abroad must first attend a Summer Going Global Session. These sessions will be held in Candler Library, room 216, and will last around 30 minutes. Oxford students, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a remote advising session.
- Mondays at 10:00
- Tuesdays at 2:00
- Thursdays at 11:30
After attending a Summer Going Global, you are able to request a meeting with an advisor for any additional questions. See below to find the advisor for your program.
- Jessica Mrase: Argentine Studies, Art History, Biology in Australia, European Politics, French Studies, German Studies, Human Health, Italian Studies, NBB in Paris, Portuguese Studies
- Laura Ochs: British Studies, Economics at the LSE, Environmental Field Studies, Japanese Studies, Tibetan Mind/Body Sciences
- Sarah Knight: Arabic Language and North African Studies, Chemistry Studies, Chinese Studies, Iberian Studies, Korean Studies, Psychology in the British Isles, Sociology-Comparative Health
Global Internships- all cities
- Initial Advising: Students who wish to meet with an advisor to discuss Global Internships must first attend an Intern 101 Session. These sessions will be held in Candler Library, room 216, and will last around 30 minutes. If the session times do not work with your class calendar, then you may directly schedule a one-on-one advising (see below). Session times are listed here.
- Follow-Up/One-on-One Advising: Schedule an appointment with a Global Internship Advisor. Oxford students may provide a phone number for phone advising.
International Transient Study