Summer Study Abroad- Emory faculty-led summer study abroad programs
- Students who wish to meet with an advisor to discuss summer study abroad must first attend a Summer Going Global Session. These sessions will be held in Candler Library, room 216, and will last around 30 minutes. Oxford students, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a remote advising session.
Advising appointments for Summer 2020 and beyond will begin on January 14, 2020. Until then, please consider attending a Going Global info session or reaching out to a peer advisor at email@example.com to learn more about study abroad opportunities.Summer Going Global Sessions will take place during the following times:
- Mondays at 10:00
- Tuesdays at 2:00
- Thursdays at 11:30
- Jessica Mrase: Argentine Studies, Art History, European Politics, French Studies, German Studies, Human Health, Italian Studies, NBB in Paris, Portuguese Studies
- Laura Ochs: British Studies, Economics at the LSE, Environmental Field Studies, Japanese Studies, Tibetan Mind/Body Sciences
- Sarah Knight: Arabic Language and North African Studies, Biology in Australia, Chemistry Studies, Chinese Studies, Iberian Studies, Korean Studies, Psychology in the British Isles, Sociology-Comparative Health
Global Internships- all cities
- Initial Advising: Students who wish to meet with an advisor to discuss Global Internships must first attend an Intern 101 Session. These sessions will be held in Candler Library, room 216, and will last around 30 minutes. If the session times do not work with your class calendar, then you may directly schedule a one-on-one advising (see below). Session times are listed here.
- Follow-Up/One-on-One Advising: Schedule an appointment with a Global Internship Advisor. Oxford students may provide a phone number for phone advising.
International Transient Study