- Any student interested in applying for semester or academic year study abroad must first view the Semester Going Global Session video.
- Once you have viewed the Semester Going Global Session, please complete the Semester Going Global Session Attendance Form to confirm that you have watched the full presentation.
STEP 2: After viewing the Semester Going Global Session video, you may schedule an individual appointment with the appropriate semester/year advisor. Individual advising is required for all semester/year study abroad programs.
See below to find the advisor for your program.
- Katherine Culley: UK (except University of Oxford), Ireland, Asia
- Kate Dawson: Central and Latin America, Africa, Middle East, Portugal, Switzerland, SIT IHP, Australia*
- Cliff Chan: Germany, Austria, Greece
- Sarah Knight: Emory Salamanca Program, EDUCO, Sciences Po, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand*
- Laura Ochs: DIS - Study Abroad in Scandinavia, University of Oxford, Czech Republic, Hungary, Russia
*Due to ongoing border closures and travel restrictions, Spring 2022 study abroad in Australia and New Zealand will not be available.
For general questions, or if you are unsure which advisor to contact, please email email@example.com.
Fall 2021 Advisor-Specific Virtual Drop-in Hours (beginning August 25th):
*Except for Wednesday, September 15th. Join us at the Education Abroad Fair instead!