Apply | Login
Go Global. Go Abroad. What are you waiting for?
Start your application today by searching programs and selecting "APPLY NOW" to begin the login process. Once you start an application, you may save your completed portions and return to login as often as you need to. For more resources on how to get started with your study abroad plans, please see the Getting Started section.
To Start a New Application
- Search programs by clicking here.
- Select "APPLY NOW" to begin the application process.
- For current Emory students, you will login using your Emory login and password (EMORY LOGIN).
- For visiting students, you will create a new account with your email address as your username (OTHER LOGIN).
- Once you login, select the program and term that you intend to apply for.
- Complete the application checklist based on instructions online.
- Once you begin an application, you will have the option to save the information and login at a different time to complete any materials.
To Login to an Existing Application
Application deadlines vary depending on the specific program. General timeframes for applying to study abroad include the following:
Fall Semester Programs: late September to early October
Spring Semester Programs: late February to early March
Summer Programs: mid December to early March
To view a complete list of application deadlines, click here.